Coastline Mazda’s service department is founded on expert knowledge of your Mazda vehicle or off-make car, SUV or truck, as well as a commitment to providing excellent, transparent customer service, every step of the way. We specialize in the servicing of logging and commercial trucks and diesel engines.
Schedule an appointment for maintenance or repair, and you know you’re in good hands. We provide a free exterior car wash for customers, and a comfortable lounge with WiFi where you can relax while we service your vehicle. You can also make use of our shuttle, courtesy car and winter storage services.
- Diesel and large-vehicle service, including logging and construction trucks
- 3 certified, full-time technicians who follow ongoing training with the manufacturer, and 4 modern service bays
- Original Mazda parts and accessories
- Regularly updated service promotions
What Mazda after-sales service is based on:
A well-functioning vehicle means a satisfied driver, and Coastline Mazda is the perfect source for genuine Mazda service, parts and accessories - the stuff that keeps your Mazda moving.
Your Mazda is a very intricate, highly sophisticated driving machine operating on four well-balanced wheels; but it’s subjected to a wide variance of outside influences that can affect its performance and longevity.
Our job is to keep your Mazda in optimum condition and ensure each part performs to its maximum level. The Mazda engineers have established a maintenance schedule that, when followed, will help keep your Mazda vehicle running in tip-top shape.
Coastline Mazda, featuring factory-trained technicians and genuine Mazda parts, is the place to get guaranteed, convenient, expert Mazda service at a fair price.
How you drive and maintain your Mazda will help to protect your investment
and keep your repair costs down.
Here are a few pointers:
- Check your tire pressure regularly
- Use a block heater in winter
- Drive at posted speed limits
- Avoid long periods of idling
- Check engine oil level regularly
- Keep a buffer zone between cars
- Avoid heavy acceleration and excessive engine revving
- And of course...Drive safely
Remember, a poorly maintained vehicle consumes more fuel!