Our Current Openings
This position will provide support to our Online Marketing Department by carefully researching, writing, photographing, recording and publishing quality content that matches our style, visions and product. This content will be used everywhere from social media channels, our blogs, ad campaigns and our websites. The successful candidate will work closely with our Online Marketing Manager & Inventory Coordinator to develop a strong web presence that reflects our core values, engage with our online community and create opportunities for growth, and lead generation.
- Updating promotions monthly on all online platforms
- Researching, writing & maintaining our blogs
- Creating content, both written, photographic & video
- Responding to reviews & monitoring our online reputation
- Curate and create content for social media spaces
- Assisting with website quality control & proofreading
- Keeping our website up to date and full of rich content
- Working with Technical Support to solve issues that arise
Our perfect candidate has a basic knowledge of social media, has experience building or editing websites, and understands the basics of SEO.
At the very least we’re looking for someone creative, who can develop passion for our brands, and who never runs out of things to say, loves writing and prides themselves on great grammar & spelling. Someone who works on either desktop or mobile systems, and learns new software systems easily. It is very important that this person is comfortable with video, being both in front of and behind the camera.
This is a full-time, permanent, entry level position that will be based out of our Ford Dealership in Campbell River, although you will work closely with all four of our dealerships. Benefits available after 6 months. Valid License & transportation required.
Please send Resume to Ashley (email@example.com). No phone calls please.
Automotive Apprentice Technician
Coastline Mazda is looking for an apprentice technician with a minimum of a 1 years’ experience. Although dealer experience would be an asset it is not entirely necessary. Must have a decent compliment of your own tools, good work ethics, and better than average mechanical aptitude. Work within a very supportive team environment at a state of the art dealership. This is a tremendous career opportunity with an attractive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a motivated individual to join our award winning Sales Team at Coastline Mazda. we have won Dealer of Distinction 2 of the last 3 years!
As a Sales Person you will sell New and Used cars and trucks while working closely with management for continuious support and training.
- Demonstrate New & Used vehicles by explaining characteristics, safety features and benefits. Comparing competitive brands and explaining warranties and services.
- Prospecting daily for potential customers with the help of our Sales Manager.
- Establish personal goals that are constant with our standards and create ways to meet those goals.
- Complete required training and job knowledge and VSA Licensing requirements.
No experience required in the Auto Industry, however, those applicants with retail sales experience are preferred.
A successful sales consultant will be:
- Customer focused
- Have good time management skills
- Be adaptable and flexible in conversation
- Be a creative and innovative thinker
- Be accountable and dependable
- Desire to be a great sales person (financial rewards to those who are)
To apply, e-mail email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.