Our Current Openings
JR Parts & Service Advisor
Steve Marshall Auto Group – Campbell River, COASTLINE MAZDA DIVISION has a position available for a JR Parts & Service Advisor. The Parts & Service Advisor will document service customer concerns and prepare accurate cost estimates for labor and parts, based on diagnoses provided by the service technician. Develop long term relationships with customers based on trust and integrity. Provide exceptional customer service to both customers and other departments within the dealership. You will be responsible for the efficient ordering, stocking and sale of vehicle parts to retail, wholesale, and service customers. Must be highly organized and motivated, have a strong attention to detail, and provide a high level of customer service.
This is a great career opportunity to work within a very supportive team environment. We offer a very competitive compensation/benefit package. Training will be provided.
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this position you are encouraged to apply with your resume and cover letter to JESSICA www.coastlinemazda.com call JESSICA BURNS 250-914-0047 for details.
Automotive Apprentice Technician
Coastline Mazda is looking for an apprentice technician with a minimum of a 1 years’ experience. Although dealer experience would be an asset it is not entirely necessary. Must have a decent compliment of your own tools, good work ethics, and better than average mechanical aptitude. Work within a very supportive team environment at a state of the art dealership. This is a tremendous career opportunity with an attractive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a motivated individual to join our award winning Sales Team at Coastline Mazda. we have won Dealer of Distinction 2 of the last 3 years!
As a Sales Person you will sell New and Used cars and trucks while working closely with management for continuious support and training.
- Demonstrate New & Used vehicles by explaining characteristics, safety features and benefits. Comparing competitive brands and explaining warranties and services.
- Prospecting daily for potential customers with the help of our Sales Manager.
- Establish personal goals that are constant with our standards and create ways to meet those goals.
- Complete required training and job knowledge and VSA Licensing requirements.
No experience required in the Auto Industry, however, those applicants with retail sales experience are preferred.
A successful sales consultant will be:
- Customer focused
- Have good time management skills
- Be adaptable and flexible in conversation
- Be a creative and innovative thinker
- Be accountable and dependable
- Desire to be a great sales person (financial rewards to those who are)
To apply, e-mail email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.